Hearkening back to the days of the classic delivery bicycle. Electra's Delivery Cruiser retains the classic look and feel of these iconic bikes. The distinguishing feature of these bikes is the alloy front tray and real wood slats that is designed to carry oversized items such as laptops, backpacks, gym bags, shopping bags, etc.
- 6061-T6 aluminum Streamride® frame w/wooden tank plate
- Shimano Nexus internal 3-speed w/coaster brake
- Shimano Nexus Revo shifter
- Alloy crank and sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano Nexus front roller brake and hub
- Painted alloy front tray and rear rack w/wood slats
- 26” x 2.35” vintage diamond balloon tires
- Spinner bell
Beautiful bike.Very well planned out design.Any more would be over kill.Great for riding with kids because its a joy to poke along with them .Its enormous.Feels like the ford/dodge truck of bikes.The 3 speed hub is just like the old school only smoother.A real pleasure to ride.Turns heads,Distracts car drivers.wish it was 100% usa made.Cali is good enough though.wood needs sun protection.Chicks love it.But so does the elderly and have to politely sneak away to avoid an hour conversation.Its the best cruiser ive sat on to date,probably ever will.Need heavy duty bike lock.Draws negative attention as well.Other than that,i feel guilty riding it.Its to nice.I have owned hundreds of bikes.for the purpose this was designed for,it serves well and deserves five out of five stars.I would recomend this bike to my mother.
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend